You likely don’t worry about the condition of your roof, until there is a problem. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Thousands of business owners and property managers across the nation set aside roof inspections until signs become apparent. Unfortunately, a small leak could be causing damage to your structure before it makes its way down to your ceiling. In order to prevent this, we suggest regular roof inspections. For a roof inspection for your Des Moines, Iowa property, please give us a call at 800-795-4029.
Having your roof on a regular maintenance/inspection program will not only help extend the life of your roof, it will also help with cost savings. Numerous repairs can be made in their early stages, before you need extensive restorations and replacements. To keep your roof on the right track, Top Roof Contractors recommends:
- Detailed roof inspection in the Spring, after the cold/harsh Winter.
- Detailed roof inspection in the Fall, after the brutal heat of Summer.
- Detailed roof inspection after any major storm event that blows through.
- Detailed roof inspection for any signs of leaks or other problems.
If you’re ever in doubt, don’t hesitate to call our team of professionals.
Steps for Your Inspection
When you call a Top Roof Contractor to perform an inspection at your facility, you can expect the following:
- Detailed conversation to find out what problem spots you, the client, are concerned about, current warranties on the roof, the age, and other important details.
- We will then fully inspect your entire building. This includes the exterior envelope, interior ceiling, roofing membrane, roofing structures and accessories, drainage and more.
- We will check for: rust, water stains, rot, corrosion, standing water, pooling water, loose or missing fasteners, debris, animal infestation, defects, and more.
- Upon exiting the roofing structure, our contractor will then provide you with a detailed list of all of their findings. This will include pictures of trouble areas and suggestions on repairs.
When you’re ready to see the Top Roof Contractor difference, give us a call at 800-795-4029. Our contractors would be happy to provide your Des Moines, Iowa property with a professional, thorough, roof inspection.