Is It Easy To Repair A Rubber Roof?
EPDM’s easy repair and restoration capabilities are a first in the roofing industry. EPDM retains its integrity and flexibility over time, unlike other roofing systems that can degrade and become brittle due to exposure to ultraviolet light. Therefore, EPDM membranes can be easily modified by simply washing the membrane, prepping the surface, and applying the repair material, including coatings. This extends the useful lifespan of your roof when done correctly by trained and expert professionals making it a great choice for your building.
EPDM’s restorability is another feature that sets it apart. EPDM roof systems that have aged or been damaged can now be restored to their original installation quality without causing significant costs or downtime to the business. When improvements and regular maintenance is done to the system, it is possible to bring an old roofing system back to life and even improve upon its initial state. If you are based in McAllen, TX, and need more information, then look no further than Top Roof Contractors. Get in touch with us now at (800) 795-4029.
Warning Indicators that Your Rubber Roof Needs Repairs:
Warning Indicators That You Need To Repair Your Rubber Roof:
- A damaged rubber roof might not be noticeable unless there is a hole in the ceiling or a torrential downpour.
- Mold and algae can grow if water pools on your roof, a problem known as “ponding.”
- Damage to the underlying roof material due to water seepage through exposed and open seams.
- In the event that the rubber material pushes up and is no longer lying flat on the roof, we say that “tenting” has occurred.
- Water and other outside elements can also enter a structure through cracks.
Most buildings in Mc Allen, Texas have TPO or EPDM roofs, both of which Top Roof Contractors has installed and serviced. You need a roofing company that specializes in rubber roofing because only they can properly assess the damage, fix it in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines, and guarantee your complete satisfaction. If you are based in McAllen, TX, and need more information, then look no further than Top Roof Contractors. Get in touch with us now at (800) 795-4029.