Unfortunately, the time will come when you find out that your roof needs to be replaced. Whether it be from old age, storm damage, or another traumatic event, you might be facing the fact that it truly does need to be replaced. When that day comes, turn to the experts at Top Roof Contractors for the flat roof replacement of your Des Moines, Iowa property. Our contractors will care for your roof as if it was our own, and provide you with a new, quality flat roof. To learn more, call us at 800-795-4029.
How To Get Started
The first step of your flat roof replacement is to first fully inspect the roof. This will provide our contractors with a detailed report of the status of your roof, including photographs noting any problem areas. If we find that your roof would be better suited for a restoration instead of a replacement, we will always recommend that first. In the event that our contractor does agree that you need a replacement, we will then:
- Find out what you liked about your previous roof, and what you would like out of the new one. This will help us tailor your roof replacement to your unique needs.
- Provide options for different roofing types and solutions. Some of these include:
- Modified Bitumen
- Built Up
- Spray Foam
- And more
- Work with your insurance (if filing an insurance claim) and help you through each step of the process. We’ll ensure that you receive everything required to get your roof replaced back to how it was before the damage occurred.
- Put together a safety plan
- Order materials
- Begin the job.
Upon the project completion, our contractor will thoroughly inspect the roof to make sure it was properly installed. They will then provide you with a workmanship and material warranty.
Our goal is to make the roof replacement process as easy as possible for you, your clients, and your employees.
Call Today For A Free Consultation
If you’re in need of a flat roof replacement for your Des Moines, Iowa facility, please call us at 800-795-4029. We have contractors standing by who are ready to help provide you with reliable, professional roofing services.
You likely don’t worry about the condition of your roof, until there is a problem. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Thousands of business owners and property managers across the nation set aside roof inspections until signs become apparent. Unfortunately, a small leak could be causing damage to your structure before it makes its way down to your ceiling. In order to prevent this, we suggest regular roof inspections. For a roof inspection for your Des Moines, Iowa property, please give us a call at 800-795-4029.
Having your roof on a regular maintenance/inspection program will not only help extend the life of your roof, it will also help with cost savings. Numerous repairs can be made in their early stages, before you need extensive restorations and replacements. To keep your roof on the right track, Top Roof Contractors recommends:
- Detailed roof inspection in the Spring, after the cold/harsh Winter.
- Detailed roof inspection in the Fall, after the brutal heat of Summer.
- Detailed roof inspection after any major storm event that blows through.
- Detailed roof inspection for any signs of leaks or other problems.
If you’re ever in doubt, don’t hesitate to call our team of professionals.
Steps for Your Inspection
When you call a Top Roof Contractor to perform an inspection at your facility, you can expect the following:
- Detailed conversation to find out what problem spots you, the client, are concerned about, current warranties on the roof, the age, and other important details.
- We will then fully inspect your entire building. This includes the exterior envelope, interior ceiling, roofing membrane, roofing structures and accessories, drainage and more.
- We will check for: rust, water stains, rot, corrosion, standing water, pooling water, loose or missing fasteners, debris, animal infestation, defects, and more.
- Upon exiting the roofing structure, our contractor will then provide you with a detailed list of all of their findings. This will include pictures of trouble areas and suggestions on repairs.
When you’re ready to see the Top Roof Contractor difference, give us a call at 800-795-4029. Our contractors would be happy to provide your Des Moines, Iowa property with a professional, thorough, roof inspection.
As the commercial roofing industry changes, improvements are made. One of these improvements has contractors across the nation excited. Roof coatings are the newest way to restore your roof! These coatings come with numerous benefits and superior warranties, keeping you protected for the long run. To learn more about roof coatings in Des Moines, Iowa, call our experts at 800-795-4029. We would be happy to discuss the details of your roof to find out if it qualifies for a restorative roof restoration system.
Benefits of Roof Coatings
The biggest benefit many business owners and property managers see with roof coatings is that they are just a fraction of the cost of full roof replacements. Although that in itself would be sufficient enough to convince many business owners, there is a full list of additional benefits that come along with roof coatings. They include:
- Eco-Friendly Solutions
- A coating over your existing roof can reflect up to 85% of the sun’s harmful UV rays. This reflection can help lead to a reduction in utility costs.
- Seeing up to a 33% cost savings annually from the reflective surface can help pay for the roof in as little as 7-years!
- There is no expensive tear off costs or landfill fees. Since the coating is placed right over your existing roof
- Protecting Your Facility
- Roof coatings are seamless and provide a full, water-tight membrane over your existing roof, keeping leaks away!
- The seamless barrier also expands and contracts with fluctuating temperatures, so you won’t see any cracks in the membrane!
- Extending the Life of Your Current Roof
- Roof coatings can extend the life of your commercial roof by up to 18 years!
- Warranty options are available, including non-prorated options
- Your roof can be recoated again to extend the benefits even further.
It’s Not Too Good to be True
Although all of these benefits likely sound too good to be true, we assure you they are in fact true! Roof restorations have been tested on facilities for half a century, proving that they can and will stand the test of time. To find out if your roof is eligible for a restorative roof coating in Des Moines, Iowa, call the team at Top Roof Contractors. You can reach us at 800-795-4029.
The intention of your commercial or industrial roof was to last a “lifetime,” which generally means anywhere from 20-50 years. However, in order to make your roofing investment last, you will eventually need to provide repairs and maintenance to keep it performing at its best. When that time comes, turn to the professionals at Top Roof Contractors. Our team of contractors are knowledgeable about all facets of roofing problems and are here to provide long-term solutions for you. For your rubber roof repair needs in Des Moines, Iowa, call 800-795-4029.
Most Common Rubber Roofing Issues
There are pros and cons to every type of roofing system, rubber roofing is no different. Although they are durable, rubber roofs are traditionally dark. And if they are not maintained by a professional, you can notice small problems that turn into greater headaches.
If you have a rubber roof atop your facility, some of the common problems you might see include:
- Cracks, blisters, tears, holes, rips and punctures. These are the most common places that leaks will form. If they aren’t handled properly they can quickly cause damage to your insulation, ceiling, and structure.
- Standing water. This is where water sits on top of your roof’s membrane for more than 48 hours after a period of rain. This can cause your roofing membrane to deteriorate.
- Pooling water. Like standing water, pooling water is water that sits under the membrane, causing deterioration. Unlike standing water, pooling water also causes damage to your buildings framing structure.
- Loose membrane. Caused by poor insulation, time, or failing fasteners, loose membranes can cause your roof to lift, allowing water to spread beneath the surface.
- Over time, air may become trapped underneath the roofs surface, causing the roof to bubble.
The best way to prevent more extensive repairs is to call a Top Roof Contractor at the first signs of trouble.
Thorough Roof Repair Solutions
Our contractors would be happy to provide a free roof inspection, then solutions to get your rubber roof back on track. All contractors are thoroughly vetted, and licensed and insured. When you’re ready to work with the best team around for your rubber roof repair in Des Moines, Iowa, call 800-795-4029. We look forward to helping you.
A commercial flat roof is one of the most common for facilities throughout Iowa. They are easy to maintain, provide a suitable surface for HVAC, and are affordable to install across large surfaces. However, like every other roof types, flat roofs will need repaired to keep them preforming at their best. If your flat roof in Des Moines, Iowa is in need of repair, call Top Roof Contractors today at 800-795-4029.
Solutions for Every Structure
Our contractors specialize in repairing and restoring flat roofs. A few of the types we service include:
- Single-Ply: TPO, EPDM, PVC
- Modified Bitumen
- Built Up
- Spray Foam Roofing
- And more
The roof that sits atop your facility is the first line of defense against the elements of Mother Nature. Even the tiniest bit of rain can cause extensive damage if not properly repaired in a timely manner. Don’t let that happen to you. Call 800-795-4029 at the first sign of trouble.
Importance of Maintenance
While repairs are essential in their early stages, it is also vital to have your roof on a regularly set maintenance schedule. We highly recommend having your roof fully inspected twice a year, after the harshest weather seasons. We also like to stress that your roof should be inspected after any damaging storms blow through the area, or at any signs of leaking or other troubles.
Ongoing maintenance for your facility can not only keep you ahead of roofing problems, it can also help extend the life of your roof. You don’t want such an expensive asset to go to waste.
Trusted Top Roof Contractors
We understand that finding a contractor can be a daunting task, which is why we have taken the worry out of the equation for you. All of the contractors in our network have:
- Gone through background checks
- Provided proof of licenses and insurance
- Provided references that we verified
Each is approved with our trusted seal of approval, so you don’t have to worry. You’ll always be working with a team you can trust.
For your flat roof repair needs in Des Moines, Iowa, turn to our experts. Call today at 800-795-4029 to get your roof back to performing at its best.
As a commercial roofing contractor, you provide a vital service to building owners and property managers in your local area. However, if you are not a full-service contractor, you might be missing out on the opportunity to provide a long-term relationship with your clients.
In the past, commercial roofing systems were known as “set it and forget it” applications. After they were installed, the contractor would move along to the next and not look back. While this worked for quite some time, manufacturers slowly began to add wording to their warranties that included the need for annual maintenance. If you haven’t read your preferred manufacturers warranty, we suggest you do that as soon as possible.
As the industry has changed, contractors have also changed and adapted. Instead of only focusing on repairs and replacements, contractors must now focus on more to protect the longevity of the roofs that they complete.
What is a Full-Service Contractor?
A full-service contractor is a service provider who can provide virtually any roofing solution needed for their clients. This can include:
- And more
When you are able to provide all of these services for business owners in your area, they can see that you are someone that they can partner with for the longevity of their current roofing system, and after installation of the next one!
Why This is Valuable to You
A roof replacement is an expensive expenditure that most business owners and property managers put off as long as they can. When you work with them to provide other solutions, like repairs and restorations, you open the doors for a vital working relationship. By showing them you care about their facility, as well as their budget, they will be more willing to have you provide the replacement when that dreaded time (for them) comes.
When you replace a roof for a new client, showing them that you have the best interest of their facility in mind, and the new product you installed for them, will continue to build confidence. Routine maintenance and inspections can protect their new investment and cut the cost of future repairs.
All in all, becoming a full-service contractor is vital for contractors, as well as for the clients they serve. If you’re interested in learning more, we hope you will reach out to the team at Top Roof Contractors to see how we can help you maintain a full-service commercial roofing operation. You can reach us at 800-795-4029.
As more and more commercial roofing contractors flood the market place to land valuable jobs, it is more important than ever to make your commercial roofing company stand out from the crowd. When you become a member of Top Roof Contractors™, that’s exactly what you do. Our third-party verification allows your company to say to every client “I am properly vetted by a trusted third-party organization” in order to give them more peace of mind when evaluating your proposal.
Business owners and property managers know that they can give a higher level of trust a Top Roof Contractor. Why? Because we do a lot of vetting before accepting a new member. This allows them to rest easier and have one less thing on their plate during an already stressful time of searching for contractors. If you are interested in becoming a Top Roof Contractor, call 800-795-4029 to inquire today!
How Contractors are Vetted
Each contractor that applies for membership goes through our third-party verification system in order for our badge to truly mean something of value. We require the following before acceptance into the network:
- Three or more Commercial Roofing References
- Proof of Insurance
- Proof of Business Licenses in Your Area (if applicable)
- Background Check
The background check searches for the following:
- Social Security Verification
- Criminal Record Search
- Civil Record Search
- National Criminal Record Search
But we don’t stop there. After you have become an approved contractor, we will continue to check your insurance and business licenses yearly, and follow up with each business owner/property manager that we connect you with. This is just another way we help position your company as the “top” choice for your local area.
Why This Is Important
Building owners and property managers already have enough on their hands. Their expensive roofs are valuable investments that they don’t want to trust to just anyone. By having this important verification process already complete, you are able to give your potential clients additional peace of mind.
Our goal at Top Roof Contractors is to provide connections between contractors and business owners that are respected and long-lasting. Our third-party verification is the first step towards a thriving business relationship. Plus, once in the network, you can directly reach out to other contractors who have all met the same criteria.
If you are ready to learn more about how to become a Top Roof Contractor, call our office at 800-795-4029 to learn more.